The licenses listed below are expiring in 2021 and are currently in the process of being renewed.
CRKN members can also access the following pages for more information about current licenses, offers, and engagement opportunities. If you are a member, please login.
- The Active Licenses page lists currently active licenses.
- The Current Offers page includes the relevant documents for new or renewal offers. Financial commitment forms are available here.
- Learn more about Member Engagement opportunities during the license renewal process and view the results from Member teleconferences and surveys which help to inform our negotiation objectives and strategies.
- The Archived Licenses page is a collection of licenses that have previously been active and are now superseded by a new agreement or amendment.
2021 License Renewals
The Content Strategy Committee (CSC) anticipates that Phase I license renewals will be the most complex negotiations this year as we pursue our negotiation objectives.
- American Chemical Society
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian Science Publishing
- Clarivate Web of Science/Knowledge
- De Gruyter
- Elsevier Scopus
- Institute of Physics
- Oxford University Press
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Springer Nature
- Taylor & Francis
The CSC anticipates that Phase II license renewals will be moderately complex as compared to Phase I renewals.
- American Mathematical Society
- ProQuest ASP Various Databases
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers
- ProQuest House of Commons Parliamentary Papers
- ProQuest Periodicals Archive Online