The licenses listed below are expiring in 2022 and are currently in the process of being renewed.
CRKN members can also access the following pages for more information about current licenses, offers, and engagement opportunities. If you are a member, please login.
- The Active Licenses page lists currently active licenses.
- The Current Offers page includes the relevant documents for new or renewal offers. Financial commitment forms are available here.
- Learn more about Member Engagement opportunities during the license renewal process and view the results from member teleconferences and surveys which help to inform our negotiation objectives and strategies.
- The Archived Licenses page is a collection of licenses that have previously been active and are now superseded by a new agreement or amendment.
2022 License Renewals
- Canadian Science Publishing
- Center for Research Libraries (CRL)
- De Gruyter University Press Library
- Érudit Partnership/Coalition Publica and Cultural Magazines
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Journal Usage Statistics Portal (JUSP)