The CRKN Digital Heritage Content and Preservation Listserv (DIGITAL_HERITAGE@LIST.CRKN-RCDR.CA) provides a forum for CRKN members, partners, stakeholders, heritage professionals, and interested members of the public to discuss topics related to digitization and digital heritage initiatives in Canada. The listserv is monitored by CRKN staff. Subscribers may participate in the listserv in the language of their choice.
- All messages sent through the listserv must reflect standards of professionalism, courtesy, and respect to fellow listserv members.
- Subscribers are expected to keep messages on-topic, and to be conscious of when a discussion between a small number of participants should be taken off-list.
- The use of crude or foul language is not appropriate on the listserv.
- The posting of spam, unsolicited commercial messages, viruses, and bots is prohibited.
- The posting of copyrighted information or attachments without the consent of the copyright owner is prohibited.
- Language or behaviour that threatens, harasses, attacks, demeans, or defames an individual or organization will not be tolerated on the listserv.
By joining the listserv, subscribers agree to abide by the above policies. Should it be deemed that a subscriber has willfully violated the listserv policies, they may be suspended or terminated from the listserv at the sole discretion of the Chair of CRKN’s Preservation and Access Committee. For questions, concerns, or to report a violation of the policy above, list members may contact Francesca Brzezicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribing and unsubscribing
To subscribe to the CRKN Digital Heritage Content and Preservation Listserv, complete the form below or contact Francesca Brzezicki at email@example.com.
You may also click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any listserv message.